Waiora distributors send your clients here: www.ncdtest.com
NCD Toxic Heavy Metals Urine Challenge Protocol
Toxic heavy metals, such as Mercury, Arsenic and Lead
are typically not excreted well from the body due to their tight binding
to receptor sites in the body tissues. That is why detoxifying agents
such as NCD drops are required to remove them. The challenge urine
test will demonstrate how much of the toxic heavy metals are removed
by ingesting 4 test doses of 15 drops each. The presence of twenty
different heavy metals are assessed. This testing is done by ICP Mass
There is no test that determines a person's total
body toxic heavy metals load. The scientific assumption is that over
time, with the use of detoxifying protocols and minimal further toxic
exposure, that the toxic heavy metals will be totally removed. Follow-up
urine challenges would demonstrate this by lower amounts of toxic heavy
metals being detected over time. A follow-up schedule of urine challenge
test is up to the individual, depending on her initial results and
symptomology. A reasonable schedule of follow-up urine challenges may be
as often as every 4-6 weeks.
- Obtain Natural Cellular Defense (NCD) drops directly from us by
clicking on the link on the bottom of this page.
- Obtain one urine test kit by linking to the Test Kit order link
below on this page.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE TEST
When you are ready to perform the toxic heavy metals urine test:
- Be sure that you have NOT taken any NCD or other detoxifying agent
for at least 24 hours prior to performing this test.
- Be sure that you are well-hydrated and have the next 16 hours
available to follow the test kit protocol.
- Be sure that your bladder is empty and then take 15 drops of the
- Begin the urine collection according to the test directions for the
next 16 hours.
- Four hours after the first test drops, take another test dose of
15 test drops. Continue this dosing for a total of 4 doses in the
period. After the final dose you will collect urine for a total of 4
hours and then be done. Continue the urine collection for the entire 16
- Be sure to stay well-hydrated and drink at least 1 liter (or quart)
of purified water during the urine collection process.
- Prepare the sample carefully according to the directions. Send
the test kit to the lab according to the directions and make sure you
fill out the requisition form according to the instructions in this
site. If you have any questions, be sure to email Christina at email@example.com.
- You may expect your test results and data analysis to emailed to you
approximately 10 days after the date you send he test kit to the lab.
- This fee also includes a separate analysis specific to your test
results by Dr. Lyn Hanshew MD
If you purchase a test kit you MUST follow the instructions on
this site to do the test and fill out the form. Do not follow the test
instructions in the box!